Release Notes - December 7, 2022
We’re excited to share that the second deployment for the new Guestrev UI, consisting of Day Planner: Multi-Day View, is scheduled for today, December 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM-12:00 AM ET. Minimal downtime is expected.
Watch Multi-Day View in action and learn about all it has to offer
Select the metrics you want to see in Multi-Day View
In User Preferences > Multi-Day View, select which metrics you want to see on your homepage and then use the arrows to shuffle them into your preferred order of appearance.
New 90-day view and 10-day view Segment Pricing table
Easily select and upload rates to the PMS from both the new 90-day view and the Segment Pricing table, which now shows up to 10 days of relevant data, by room category, at once. It's as easy to make changes to 10 days at a time as it is to change a single day.
New advanced filtering
Use advanced filtering that allows for "and/or" statements to make quick pricing strategy decisions.
Other enhancements worth noting
- A new horizontal bar displaying the date selected (and day of week), number of days marked for upload and the state of readiness for uploading them to the PMS will always appear at the top of the page regardless of scrolling down the page.
- New inline editing enabled for the Recommended Price in the Segmentation area as well as for the Group Block, Wash and Overbook values.
- In the Segmentation area, you can easily see Remaining Demand, OTB Room Nights and Pick-ups for the last 1, 3, and 7 days for that particular segment, facilitating quick strategic decisions.
- Beyond choosing the metrics for your view, you can control your real estate further by collapsing or expanding segments as needed.
- Notes are now available in Multi-Day View and you can run reports on them.