By using a compound access code, one can attach multiple rate plans to one code.
Guests can have a look at multiple rate plans by typing in the compound access code provided to them on the booking engine or using a promotional URL. Upon clicking the URL or entering the code, they will have the option to choose multiple rate plans and make a booking.
This feature is only available to Super Users, Brand Users and Property Users
Creating a new compound access code
Navigate to: Property Management > Property Default
- activate the option compound access codes enabled
Navigate to: Rate Plans > Compound Access Codes
- Click on Add new compound access code
- Enter a name in the Compound Access Code field
- Make a rate plan selection and save your changes
The new code is is now showing with its promo URL link on the Compound Access Code page:
This link will take you straight to the Booking Engine page, showing only the previously attached rate plans.
Email retargeting with compound access codes
Navigate to: Property Management > Email retargeting
- Enable General Options
- Select Enable and from the dropdown box select Enable for Selected Rate Codes Only
- Enable Rate Plan Retargeting
- Select Compound Access Code
- Enter the name of the previously created code and save your changes