This section contains some of the Property's most important information, therefore must be loaded accurately.
Navigate to: Content Manager > Hotel Information
- Always select Hotel as the Accommodation type
Do not duplicate information in the Address box such as, Zip code, Area, City and Country. Make sure to fill each sections accordingly.
- The Telephone and Fax numbers can only have numeric characters. No plus (+) sign accepted for country codes.
- Enter the property's contact email address.
- The Status should always be set as Active.
- Enter the number of rooms available at the property.
- Enter the property's website URL.
- Check if the Latitude and Longitude are correct. You can verify this information on:
- Google maps
- GPS Coordinates Site: https://gps-coordinates.org/
- Property's Website - occasionally you can find this in the location information.
- Make sure the Time Zone is correct.
- Enter Check-in and Check-out times.
- Select the Address Format as follows:
- Singapore - option 1 (Street Address, City, State, Country, Zip)
- All Other Countries - option 2 (Street Address, City, State, Zip, Country)
- Hong Kong - option 5 (Street Address, City, Country)
Enter all relevant emails for the Reservation and Contact Manager. This is where booking confirmation emails are sent to, so ensure the details are up to date.