To save time when creating rate rules and room types, users can set up policy templates that can be used as a default for single or multiple properties.
Navigate to: Rates & Availability >Default Policy Settings
- Select the Booking Engine
- Click on Add New Template
- Enter a Template Name and click on Add.
- Once added successfully, click on the edit icon to set up your default policies.
Refer to this article for details on how to create policies.
- To assign the default policy to select properties, click on Set as default for certain hotels.