Call Center agents can override pricing during the booking process, if the reason and amounts have been approved by their supervisor.
For this to work, override codes must first be loaded into the CRS.
- To override a rate, click on the pencil icon next to the pricing
- In the pop-up box, enter an amount in the New Rate field and click on Submit
- The red dot indicates that the rate has been changed manually
- Select the rate, then the room at the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Click on Complete Reservation
- Enter the Override code in the pop-up window and click on Submit
- The next screen shows that the override was successful. Continue the booking process as normal, to complete the reservation
Please sign in to leave a comment.