A booking code is created for promotional reasons, any customer inputs their unique booking code when making a booking online/on the booking engine. This generates a discount associated with the booking code and the code is only sent to the relative group and is only valid for a specific period of time.
- Select the code and booking engine name to search the results.
Use them for group bookings such as corporate bookings, private or public events, exclusive members, once off promotions, etc.
Navigate to: Marketing> Booking Code.
- Click on Add to create a booking code.
- Fill in all the relevant details.
For the option Show Only Selected Rate Rules select YES/NO accordingly for the guests to view only the booking code promotional rate or to view the booking codes along with all the other rates and promotions on offer at the time of booking.
- Select the Rate Plan from list.
- Mark the status as ON/OFF to make the code visible or not.
- Select the applicable date as per the promotion associated with the booking code.
If it is an ongoing code, then select 2 years as valid period.
- Select usage whether the same booking code can be used multiple times.
- Select the rate rule the booking code applies to and the rate rule display name.
- Select whether the booking code can be featured or not.
- Click on Add in the bottom of the page to save the changes.
Select Restrict Booking only if any booking code to be restricted for a specific period.
- List of all added booking codes will display here.
- Select Assign Rate Rules to assign the booking code to the correct booking engine, hotel and rate rule.
- Select the booking engine and enter the property name.
- Search Rate Rule that are being assigned to a particular booking code.
- Select the rate rule and click on assign.
Post assigning the booking codes to the correct booking engine, hotel and rate rule. Now, one can generate a link to the client to make them access the booking code deals.
- Check the Name of the hotel, Extranet ID and Booking Code.
Properties can also use this for last minute or special deals, by means of promoting a special link/unique rate link that guests can easily click on to go straight to the deal by clicking the link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.