Tax Configuration is to add the Tax value for the Property and Addons.
Navigate to: Rates & Availability> Tax Configuration.
- Enter the title of tax and select the applicable addon/any property to search the results.
- The search results will show the list of all active/inactive tax configurations of the property.
- Check the calculations and use action to edit/delete a tax value.
- Click on Add to create a new tax value.
- Enter the tax title and select the type of tax category.
- Mention the new tax is applicable on property/addon.
- Enter the calculation on per item/reservation/others and tax value.
- Select the calculation type and tax inclusive accordingly.
- Enter the applicable dates and Length of Stay.
- Click on Reset to redo and click on Add to save the changes to new tax.
All Red asterisk options are mandatory to fill while creating a new tax.