Room Grouping is used to group a new room type with default room type and add child room types.
Navigate to: Content Manager> Room Grouping.
- Click on Add to group the new room type.
- Enter the room type name and select the default room type from list.
- Click on Add in the bottom to save the changes.
- Enter the room type name and click on Search.
- Use Action to edit/delete the existing room types.
Search option will show the newly grouped room types along with existing room types which were grouped in the past.
- Use edit option under action to add child room types, if required.
- Post selecting the child room types, click on Save.
- Select View to see all the grouped room types in the list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.