Hold Reservation Config is to hold property's booking for a specific period of time.
Navigate to: Rates & Availability> Hold Reservation Config.
- Click on Add to create a new feature for holding the property's booking for a period of time.
- Enter the name, description and minimum number of rooms to be hold.
- Select Yes/No for status.
- Select the booking and check-in dates.
- Select the hold duration as hourly/days and enter the value.
- Ensure to enter the numerical value for priority.
- Click on Save.
- Check the property's new/existing hold duration under view.
- Click on edit to make any changes, if required.
- Select Rate Association to hold the booking for specific room types/ rate types.
- Select the booking engine from the list.
- Select the hold duration option from the list created.
- Select the room types from the list.
- Select the rate rules from the list.
- Finally, select Assign/Unassign option accordingly to save the changes.
Post selecting at least one option from Hold Sessions, Rooms and Rate Rules click on Show Association to view the available rate rules/room types.
Hold Reservation Config option is available only for Corporate IBEs in extranet.