With the help of manage company properties can apply changes to the existing companies and also can check the active/inactive corporate accounts.
Navigate to: User> Manage Company.
- Fill in all the details and click on Add Company to save the changes.
- Enter a valid date and select all the relevant option from drop down menu.
- Click on search to check the results.
- Check the company users list.
- Status indicator shows the status of the users.
- Use Action edit the company users from the list.
- Edit TA/Corporate account helps to edit the existing details of the user.
- Click on edit to make changes to the account.
- And scroll down to update the changes made.
- Assign Chain Rate Rule to the corporate account.
- Post selecting the required options click on submit to save the changes.
- Add Guarantee policy to the corporate account.
- Click on eye icon to add the guaranteed policy.
- Post editing save the changes.
- Reports can be downloaded based on the search criteria.