Additional security can be added to individual RVNG logins. When enabled, a verification code sent to the user's email address must be provided in order to access the CRS.
This is not a default setting, therefore it must enabled manually.
Enabling the verification process
- From the Dashboard, navigate to Manager Users
- Select a user and click on Edit
- Check the Two Factor Enabled box and save your changes
- This will result in the user seeing the following prompt when trying to log into RVNG:
- Simultaneously, a verification code (One Time Passcode - OTP ) will be sent to the user, as shown on the below email sample:
For the verification code to be sent successfully, the user's login email address must be active
Please sign in to leave a comment.