This article describes how to perform bulk updates in eInsight Sales. In your day-to-day work with eInsight Sales there may be many occasions to make use of the built-in mass update functionality such as re-assigning multiple B2B accounts and contacts to a new sales rep, update account type or industry, change opt-out status or related account of B2B contacts.
Here is how it works:
- Log into eInsight Sales
- Navigate to the module you would like to mass update multiple records, e.g. Accounts
- Select at least 2 records from the list by clicking the checkbox:
- On top left click the arrow under "Bulk Action" and select "Mass Update" from the dropdown list
- Update one or more fields
- Click "Submit" to save your changes
The "Mass Update" functionality is available across many modules within eInsight Sales and can be found under "Bulk Action". The fields available for mass update depend on the selected modules and differ from one module to the other.
Please note that you can either select all records of an entire page or multiple records within a page. Mass update is not supported across different pages.