You can highlight features and add visual interest to your page content, special offers, and more by using icons.
Icons can be implemented by using the Icon Widget within the content WYSIWYG.
Adding Icons to Content
The icons must first be uploaded to the Image Manager.
The Icon Widget will crop the icon at a maximum height of 50px. Ensure that when uploading, the icon does not exceed 50px in height.
- Once the icons have been uploaded, access the content you want to add the icons to.
- Place your cursor where you would like to insert the icon, and select Insert Widget.
- Select Icon from the Widget Insertion menu.
- Choose your icon image. Optionally, you can also add a title, URL, and choose whether to display the icon in line with the other content or above/below it. The Title is what will appear when someone hovers over the icon. Adding a URL will make the icon a clickable link.
The icon code will be inserted into the page content.
- To preview your icons before publishing the page or special offer, select Preview.
Icons can only be added via the widget to content layouts where they are supported. If there is a placement that an icon cannot be rendered, the template will need to be updated to allow icons to be inserted. Contact your Customer Experience Manager for more information.