The Booking Engine Adapter is a tool that allows you to connect your Cendyn CMS website to a variety of different booking engines from within the CMS.
Configure or Update a Booking Engine
- Booking Engines must be configured in the CMS in two locations: within the Site Settings, and within the Properties Module.
- Select Settings. Then under Site Settings, select Booking Engine.
- Select the Booking Engine Type from the list.
- The Booking Engine Parameters will change based on which Booking Engine Type is selected. Fill out the applicable Booking Engine Parameter information for the chain, and select Save.
- The property-specific booking engine information needs to be added to the Properties module for each property. In the Properties module, select the first property and navigate to the Booking tab.
- Here you will need to add the Hotel Code, as well as the hotel-level booking parameters after selecting the booking engine type.
You can also define booking engine defaults and settings in these areas, such as the booking window and length and the default/maximum number of children or adults. Depending on the booking engine you are using, you may also need to configure these items within the booking engine itself.