Casinos allow loyalty guests to qualify for comp stays at the property, based on player value and segmentation. In order to better manage the guest’s qualifications for receiving comp stays, restriction rules need to be in place and evaluated by the CRS to efficiently quote a customer on the booking engine.
For example, the maximum of comp stays allowed monthly can vary depending on which control segment a guest belongs to:
- If they are in Control Segment 5, he is allowed up to 3 comp stays/month
- If they are in Control Segment 4, they are allowed up to 4 comp stays/month
The Loyalty Program option must be enabled in Property Management > Property Defaults.
Enabling Comp Restriction Rules
Go to Loyalty Program > Loyalty Settings
- Ensure that the Comp Restriction Rules option is set to Yes
Applying Restriction Rules to Control Segments
Go to Loyalty Program > Comp Restriction Rules
- Click on Add New
- Select a Control Segment from the dropdown field
- Enter a value for each applicable restriction and Save your changes