eInsight Sales marketing campaigns are created and scheduled in eInsight CRM using the same features for creating a consumer marketing campaign, with a few minor differences. To create a new eInsight sales marketing campaign, follow the steps below:
- Login to eInsight CRM at https://einsight.cendyn.com (or your company specific URL).
- Navigate to Campaigns > Create.
- The Create Campaign screen displays:
- For eInsight sales marketing campaigns, select Create from the SALES card.
- The campaign wizard displays:
- The Property name defaults to the property displayed in the organization selector in the top banner. Property selection does not have an impact on the contacts accessible in the campaign's audience.
- To add an existing B2B sales audience to this campaign, select the Audience Search link and locate an existing audience.
- To create a new B2B sales audience for this campaign, select the Audience Search link and choose the Add button. For more information on creating audiences, refer to Building an Audience.
- A B2B Sales audience has distinct data sources and filters as the target profiles are sales contacts (B2B contacts) versus guest profiles. The following are available:
- Select your organization’s unique Data Source for B2B sales contacts.
To further segment the audience, go over to Select Filters and select one of the Sales Accounts filters or Sales Contacts filters. You may select more than on choice.
The following audience filters are available for segmentation:
|Sales Contact Country
|Sales Account Base Type
|Sales Contact State
|Sales Account Type
|Sales Contact ZIP
|Sales Account Industry
|Sales Contact City
|Sales Account Priority
|Sales Contact Language
|Sales Contact Is Booker
|Sales Contact Interests
|Sales Contact Influence
|Sales Contact Priority
|Sales Contact Birthday Month
|Sales Contact Has Birthday in x Months
|Sales Contact Has Birthday within Next x Days
Complete the Template, Testing, Approval and Schedule steps of the campaign wizard to finalize the sales marketing campaign.
For more information on any of the remaining steps in the campaign wizard, refer to the following knowledge articles: