Display conditions allow you to change the content that is shown to recipient of an email depending on who the recipient is.
You will have the ability to pick a condition, apply it to a row and show different content based on data about the recipient.
To create a display condition follow these steps:
- Go to the template's builder
- Select the row where you want to add the condition
- Click Open Condition Builder in the editing tool's on your right side
- Add the name, description and select the condition that you want to add. In this case, we want to add users that travel with kids. Don't forget to Save the condition.
- To view the condition go to Actions and click Preview.
- You'll see the different conditions in the menu on the top of the preview page. This will allow you to view the email like the final recipient that matches the criteria.
- Remember to add another row for those users who do not match the condition. Otherwise, these users will not see anything instead. You can repeat the process and add an opposite condition.
- Don't forget to save the changes made.