After you have imported your first contacts, made a segment, and have an email template built, you can create your first campaign by following the steps below.
Get Started and Setup
- Navigate to Campaigns Manager > Campaigns.
- Select Create Campaign on the right-hand side of your screen. This will open the Campaign Builder.
- In the Basic tab, complete the basic campaign information. For the Campaign name, choose a name that easily identifies your campaign. For the Campaign description, write a description of your campaign. This helps you keep track of the details of each campaign.
- Navigate to the Channels tab. You can select the different channels where your campaign will be distributed. You can enable or disable the different channels. In the image below, email is the only channel selected.
- Navigate to the Segments tab to drag and drop the segments you want to send your campaign to.
- Navigate to the Message tab. Fill out, sender name, sender email address, and email subject. You can choose to add an email address to receive responses.
If the template is not GDRP compliant it will prompt a message. You can go back to the template builder and ensure that you have an unsubscribe and or update preferences link.
- Then scroll down and select a template available from the list. A preview of the template will display.
- Navigate to the Schedule tab. If you want to send it now, select the now radio button. If you want to schedule it for a future time, select the radio button next to schedule for a specific date and time. In the first dropdown, select a date. Then select a time (hour & minute). In the second dropdown, select the time zone.
When you have met the requirements for Basic, Channels, Segments, Message, and Schedule you can click Review & Send. Your campaign will not be sent yet.
When the radio button turns blue with a check mark, the section is completed!
- When you navigate to Review & Send, a green pop-up box will appear and advise you that your campaign has been properly saved in drafts.
Please review carefully and check for any errors or typos. When everything looks good, you can send a test, save it as a draft, duplicate it or send or program the campaign, depending on if you selected schedule now or schedule for later. If anything is off, you can click back into a previous section to edit. When you’ve edited click back to Review & Send to Start Your Campaign!