Importing Multiple Purchases
- Navigate to Bookings > Imports.
- Select Import purchases.
- A pop-up will appear. Select the option you want to use to upload your bookings.
- Upload a CSV file. The pop-up is preset to uploading a CSV file so if this is your choice, select Browse, select the file you want to import and then select import CSV. You can also drag and drop a document from your computer into the box.
- If you want to copy and paste from Excel because you have your bookings stored in an Excel file, simply select and copy the information from the file you want to import and paste the data into the text box.
- After importing it, you can choose a name for the import and decide:
If you want to create a segment from this import: a segment will be created with all the contacts uploaded from the import.
If you want to skip the first row: skip the first row if it doesn't contain any purchases.
- Select the fields that correspond to each column from the dropdown menu. If you don't want to upload a particular column, you can leave the skip column option selected.
If there isn't a field for the data you want to upload, you can create it directly from the message that says, "If you want to create new custom fields, review the article: Creating custom fields when importing contacts.
- Don't forget to select Confirm Import.
It is required to add the following fields in all imports: contact's email, Product UUID (Hotel ID), product name (Hotel name), price, and currency.
Manually Import Bookings
- Select Manually Add Purchases and enter the corresponding fields. The fields marked in red are mandatory.
- Select Save to import your booking.