In this article, you can see how to review and understand the results of your campaigns in detail and how to download a report from them.
Step 1: Click Campaign Manager and Campaigns in the menu located on the left side of your screen:
Step 2: Click History to show all previously sent campaigns:
Step 3: Click the eye icon located in the Actions section in the campaign details:
Conversion Tracking information will be displayed. Here you can compare the performance from each of your campaigns:
Want to download a performance report?
Step 1: Access the campaign data by clicking it's name:
Step 2: Click Export the campaign report:
Step 3: Select the information you want to export and click Send:
You'll receive the information you selected in your email once the report requested has been compiled.
Data you can view in these reports:
- Unique Clicked: Amount of contacts that have clicked links from the campaign.
- Unique Opened: Amount of contacts that received the email and opened it.
- Not Opened: Amount of delivered and undelivered emails that have not been opened.
- Delivered to: The number of contacts that received the email.
- Soft Bounced: All the soft bounced emails.
- Hard Bounced: All the hard bounced email.
- Unsubscribed: Contacts that unsubscribed.
- Spam Report: Amount of contacts that flagged your email as spam.
- Undelivered to: Contacts that hard bounced.