Follow the instructions on this article to import contacts.
- Navigate to Audience & Contacts > Contacts.
- Select Import contacts.
- Select one of the upload methods: Upload CSV file with contacts, manually type in contacts, copy paste from Excel , and import with REST API.
Upload CSV file with contacts
CSV files store tabular data (numbers and text) in plain-text form.
- Select Upload CSV file with contacts.
- Select Browse.
- Select the CSV file you saved on your computer.
- Select Import CSV.
Manually Type in New Contacts
- Add a contact’s details manually in the Manually add contacts.
- Input the required information (in red), email, country code and phone number. Select the dropdown arrow and select the country code. For the contact's mobile phone number make sure you enter the mobile number without any spaces.
- It is not marked as require, but ideal to enter the contact's first name, last name, and email.
- Scroll down and select Save.
Copy paste from excel
If you have your contact details stored in an Excel file follow these steps.
- Select Copy paste from excel.
- Select the desired information as columns and rows and then paste the data in the text box.
- Select Import contacts, Cendyn CRM support will organize the data for you.
Import with REST API
If you want to import data through integrating one or various databases of your contacts, please reach out to email@example.com to get it set up.
If you import large quantities of data at a time, there will be a prompt that you will be notified by email when the platform is done updating it.