The most common use of Audience Lists is to create a simple list of contacts who have subscribed to a particular form on your website.
For example: Newsletter Web EN, Newsletter Web ES, or as a Web EN Loyalty Program, Web ES Loyalty Program.
- Navigate to Audience & Contacts > Audience Lists.
- Select Create a New List and enter the name of the new list and select Next.
- Enter a short description and select Next.
- Auto subscription is preset to disabled. Select the drop-down and change to enabled if you want to automatically include all new contacts in the list. Select next.
- Select the type of privacy that you want for your list.
- Public lists will allow clients to see the list(s) when they go to their preference center to update their subscription preferences.
- Private lists will NOT allow clients to see the list(s) when they go to their preference center to update their subscription preferences.
When the list is for internal use only always select Private.
- Done! Your list has been created successfully.