This functionality gives you the ability to fulfil your contacts or data subject as per GDPR definition, requesting their Right to Rectification, Data Erasure or Right to be Forgotten, under GDPR regulation. In fact, these functionalities will also increase your operational efficiency for managing your database within Cendyn CRM.
Allowing you to:
- Manually unsubscribe individual contacts or segment of contacts.
- Update any data parameters (for example: Marketing Consent) of your individual contacts or segments of contacts.
- Delete individuals or segments of contacts from your database.
- Download personal data of individual contacts or segment of contacts in a machine-readable format.
Where I can find this functionality?
Navigate to Audience & Contacts > Segmentation
- Create a new segmentation or click on an existing one to update
- Use the following buttons for each of the required action
To update the details of a contact or segment
- Click on the update contacts button
- Select the field you want to update
- add the new content you want to change
- click save to confirm the update