Release Notes: January 30, 2024
Prepare for lift-off, CMS explorers! 🚀 Our CMS enhancements are set to warp into your digital galaxy on Thursday, February 01, 2024. Experience a smooth transition with minimal downtime, ensuring all systems are 'go' for this interstellar CMS journey.
You'll be able to add/modify response headers, manually block specific IP addresses from submitting forms, experience our new CMS help content in the Cendyn Knowledge Cloud, and add new fields to your loyalty portal.
Engage hyperdrive as we plunge into the cosmic depths 🌌 to uncover the value of each enhancement.
Add/Modify Response Headers
How to Add a Response Header
- Within the CMS, select Settings then Application Settings.
- Select the Headers tab.
- Select the + next to Custom Headers.
- Enter the necessary Key and Value. Select the + again to add additional response headers.
- Select Save.
Forms Module: Block Specific IP Addresses
While the CMS automatically filters spam form submissions, this feature will allow you to also manually block specific IP addresses. (Can't have too many tools to thwart pesky hackers!)
Blocked users can continue to submit forms without any visible disruption (they'll think their junk was submitted successfully), but their submissions will be discreetly routed to spam instead. Pretty stealth, 🕶️ right?
Locate an Offending IP Address on a Submitted Form
- Select the Forms Module and then select the Form Submission or Spam Submission tab, depending on where the spam form is located.
- Select the form.
- Copy the IP address, which will be located towards the top of the form submission.
Block an Offending IP Address
- Select the Forms module, then select Settings.
- Select the Blocked IPs tab.
- List the IP addresses you want to block, separated by a comma.
- Select Save.
New CMS Help Content
The User Guide link within the CMS will now link to the Cendyn Knowledge Cloud, where the most up-to-date how-to articles and previous release notes for the CMS can be found. Beam yourself into exploration mode now! 🛰️
New Family Fields Available in Loyalty Portal
Loyalty portal sites now support expanded family information. Users can add email addresses for a spouse/partner, birthdates for a spouse/partner and children, and can add multiple children. Because even in the vastness of space, your loyalty program might want to know who's in your orbit. 👽✨
Submit a ticket with Support to request these additional fields.