This article will walk you through the process on locating PMS profiles in eIsight Sales.
On the main menu page select more option at the top of the application and then select PMS Profiles.
The PMS Profiles list view will display.
Alternately, PMS Profiles can also be accessed via the PMS Profiles tab on the user's dashboard.
From the PMS profiles list view, to search for any PMS profile, select filter at the top-right corner of the window to display PMS profile filtering options.
In addition to searching for a profile by name, other useful filtering features include.
- Account Linked: Selecting “NO” filters for only those PMS profiles that have not already been manually or automatically linked with a B2B sales account. This is useful for managing PMS profiles that did not automatically get matched and linked to an existing B2B sales account.
- Accounts: By searching for and selecting any account, the list of PMS profiles is filtered by only those PMS profiles that were manually or automatically linked to that B2B sales account. Only one B2B account can be searched at a time.
- Hotel Short Name: By entering the common hotel code (i.e., MIADT for the hotel in downtown Miami), this filters the list by PMS profiles received from only that hotel. Only one hotel can be searched at a time.
- PMS Profile ID: PMS Profiles can be filtered by their original ID from the PMS.
- Base Type: Filter PMS Profiles by their Base Type (Company, Agent, Other).