In the Campaigns > Manage view and elsewhere, your campaign's status lets you know where you are in the process of deploying your campaign. It can be found on the right side of the campaign title bar.
In Campaign > Manage tab, use the status filters along the top to help you quickly locate a particular campaign.
Select either Primary Campaigns or Sub-Campaigns from the View drop-down list.
- Draft: If a campaign is in progress, but has not been submitted for a testing, it has a draft status.
- In Testing: Once a campaign has been submitted for testing and until is has been sent for approval, it has an in testing status.
- Awaiting Approval: A campaign sent for approval but has not yet been approved has an awaiting approval status.
- Approved: Once a campaign has been approved by an Authorized Approver it has an approved status and can be scheduled.
- Scheduled: Once a single send date and time or a recurring send day and time have been entered for a campaign, it has a scheduled status. Campaigns scheduled to be sent only once appear on the scheduled tab in Manage Campaign while campaigns scheduled to be sent more than once appear on the recurring tab in Manage Campaign. All scheduled campaigns appear on the eInsight Calendar.
- Sent: Campaigns that have been sent one time and recurring campaigns that have expired retain the status of scheduled. However, they appear on the sent tab, rather than the scheduled tab, in Manage Campaign. These campaigns can be cloned but not edited.
- Disapproved: A campaign that has been disapproved by a client manager or Cendyn has a disapproved status.