Three ways to select content in the data fields:
- Click in the Property List field to see a scrolling list of properties.
- Type the property or brand name to quickly filter the list.
- Use the Select All check box.
- Property List: Select the properties that are to be included in the campaign criteria.
- Seed List: Select Group Seed Lists to include in the campaign. Members of the selected Group Seed Lists are CC'd on the campaign when it deploys.
- Save: Save your campaign and stay on the Criteria tab.
- Save & Continue: Save your campaign and advance to the next tab in Create Campaign.
- Clear: Clear pre-existing criteria.
- Forecast Target Audience: Run a count of the total unique and valid email addresses that match your criteria. Any null, bounced, unsubscribed, flagged not to send and duplicate email addresses are excluded.
- New Segment: Create a new purple box (i.e., segment) in the Audiences.
- Segment Description: Describe the contents of each segment; extremely helpful when looking back at old campaign criteria.
- Transactional Settings: Set specific settings for transactional campaigns, such as including unsubscribed emails.
- Profile Filters: Filters used to segment an audience based on personal, demographic and geographic data.
- Stay Filters: Filters used to segment an audience based on stay-related data.
- Campaign History Filters: Filters used to target previously created audiences from previous campaigns, recipients who have opened previous campaigns or clicked on specific links, or target guests who have received a campaign within a certain time frame.
- A/B Testing Filters: Filters used for A/B Testing. Drag the desired filter into the main purple segment and select the half that is to receive that specific campaign. Clone the campaign and select the other half of the audience in the criteria.
- Web Form Filters: Filters used to reference data collected via eSurvey.
Select All or Unselect All options in the specific data field
Clone the selected audience segment
Delete the selected audience segment from the campaign criteria
Expand or Collapse the selected audience segment
Please sign in to leave a comment.