A/B Testing is a great way to test strategy and see if one strategy is more successful compared to another. The A/B Test filter can be found under the A/B Testing tab. The newer version of Audiences has filters such as Split 50/50 and Split 60/40.
A/B Test filters can be found in the older version of Audiences under the Legacy tab within the Database Split (for a/b testing) filter. Contact your Cendyn Client Success Team to request the newer A/B Testing filter options.
Set up A/B Testing:
- Drag the desired test option (if you have the new filters) and drop it into the top of the purple segment.
- Select Group A (new version) or First Half (old version).
- If you have multiple purple segments, each purple segment needs the A/B Filter in them. Maintain the Group A/First Half for each segment.
- Once complete, save and go back to the Manage Campaign tab.
- Clone the original campaign and, once in the criteria, change Group A/First Half to Group B/Second Half.
Example 1: One Segment