When you select Customer Details, the customers who meet your campaign criteria will appear in a table.
View Customer Details
Navigate to Campaigns > Manage > Audience. Select Customer Details to view customers who meet your campaign criteria.
It may take a few seconds for your data to load. The table includes first and last name, email, email status, reservation number, zip code, property name and the data source of the record.
Select the Vertical Ellipsis Icon > Preview in the row of a customer to preview your campaign. If your campaign contains personalization tags or dynamic content, the data for the customer you chose will appear in the preview as it would if you sent the campaign now.
Preview your personalization tags and/or dynamic content using real data from your clients in a test of your marketing or transactional campaign.
- Select the Vertical Ellipsis Icon > Quick Send in the row of a customer to populate your personalization tags and/or dynamic content in the test email you send with data from that customer.
- In the modal box that appears, first choose the correct reservation from the drop-down list. Then, confirm that the email address(es) you are sending to are in compliance with global spam laws by checking the box.
- Select, add or remove recipients.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Submit Request.
- Repeat the process to send more test emails using data from other customers or close the Customer Details window.