In Campaigns Journeys you can locate, view and edit existing Journeys.
Open the Campaign Journeys Page
Select Campaigns > Journeys.
Campaign Journeys Table
All existing Journeys will appear in the table. Use the filter to locate a specific Journey. The default sort order is determined by the date in the Last Edited column. Click on any column heading to sort by that field.
Select the Primary Campaign Name to open and view or edit the Primary Campaign. Select Edit to make changes to a Journey.
Campaign Status Definitions
- Draft: If a campaign is in progress, but has not been submitted for a testing, it has a draft status.
- Approved: Once a campaign has been approved by an Authorized Approver it has an approved status and can be scheduled.
- Scheduled/Green Dot (Active): Once a single send date and time or a recurring send day and time have been entered for a campaign, it has a scheduled status.
- Scheduled/Gray Dot (Inactive):
- Disapproved: A campaign that has been disapproved by a client manager or Cendyn has a disapproved status.
Journey Status Definitions
When you hover your mouse over a Campaign Status for a Journey listed in the table, you will see a mouseover label that indicates the Journey's status as either draft, active or inactive.
- Draft: The Primary Campaign associated with this Journey has not been scheduled.
- Active: This Journey is operative and sending out campaigns.
- Inactive: This Journey is inoperative.