There are many ways to search and quickly take action on your email campaigns.
View Your Campaigns
Select Campaigns > Manage to view existing campaigns.
Search by Columns
Select the filter icon to open a search pop-up. Choose either Starts With, Ends With, Contains, or Equal from the drop-down list. Then enter any term to search within that particular column. Select Filter to view your results or add search terms to one or more other columns and select Filter.
Instead of entering content into the Status column filter, click which status(es) you'd like to see.
- You can enter a part of a whole to search for the whole. For instance, you can enter "sum" to search for the word, "summer."
- You cannot use search wild cards such as an asterisk.
- Searching in the Name/Subject column, will produce results for both the Name and the Subject.
Click on the name of any column to sort by that column.
Toggle between Marketing and Transactional Campaigns
Choose to view either Marketing or Transactional campaigns by selecting one or the other at the top of the page.
If your transactional emails are in testing mode, the toggle button will look like this:
Use the status filters along the top of the page to help you quickly locate a particular campaign or view all of one type at a time.
If you're an Authorized Approver, save time by clicking the Pending tab to view all the campaigns awaiting your review. You can then go down the list quickly approving and/or rejecting the campaigns requiring your attention.
Toggle between Primary and Sub Campaigns
Select either Primary or Sub from the View drop-down list at the top of the page.
Where to Go Next?
Once you locate your campaign, you can click the Campaign Name to jump to the campaign's details. Or, you can select the Vertical Ellipsis Icon, then select:
- Details to jump to the campaign's details
- Edit to jump to the Template tab
- Clone to create an exact copy of the campaign