MARCH 08, 2018
NEW SUPPRESSION FEATURE IMPROVES INBOX DELIVERY
eInsight CRM | Enterprise marketing automation and guest intelligence
As part of our commitment to hospitality innovation, Cendyn is introducing a new enhancement to eInsight CRM. A new tab in the Admin area called Custom Domain Exclusion will allow you to exclude specific domain names from all of your campaigns, regardless of which property is sending the campaign. Use this time-saving feature to exclude domains that have been flagged as spam or corporate email domains that shouldn't be sent marketing emails. Read below for details.
Domain Exclusion Use Cases
- Receiving generic guest email addresses from OTA-booked stays can negatively impact your remarketing efforts. You now have the option to minimize this issue by globally suppressing the OTA domains across your transactional and marketing campaigns.
- If Email clients (ISPs) detect a domain in your send list that they've flagged as spam, they might delay or disrupt delivery to the other emails in your list. Exclude the bad domains to prevent them from interfering with the delivery of good domains.
- Temporarily suppress problematic domains while we try to work with email clients to remove blocks on them.
How to Add a Custom Domain Exclusion
- Select Admin in the top right menu on your screen.
- Select the drop-down arrow next to All Tabs to expand the list.
- Select Custom Domain Exclusion at the bottom of the list.
- Select Add.
- Enter the domain in the new window and select Submit.
Please contact your Cendyn Client Success Team to learn more about these features or if you have any other questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.