The Daily Demand Forecast Pace report is a key reference to see if the system has actualized and is on pace with its forecast by Customer Segment and Inventory Date. It allows the user to estimate the accuracy of the forecast to date and intervene with a user-adjusted forecast on any days that have larger variances.
- Hotel: The ID or property code for the property.
- Inventory Date: The calendar date of the Inventory Date.
- DOW: The day of the week of the Inventory Date.
- Days Left: The difference between the Arrival Date and Capture Date.
- Room Category: Grouping of Room Types; one of the four attributes used for defining the Revenue Management Product.
- Control Segment: The level of customer segmentation used for inventory control.
- Final Demand Fcst (Final Unconstrained Demand Forecast): The total unconstrained demand that was forecasted for an Inventory Date at the specific Days Left.
- Fcst Expected Demand To Date: The unconstrained demand expected to have arrived to date as per the long term arrival statistics.
- Forecast Fraction: Expected Unconstrained Demand / Expected Final Demand * 100.
- Observed Demand to Date: The unconstrained demand observed for that Inventory Date and remaining Days Left.
- Fcst Variance: Expected Uncon Dmd - Observed Uncon Dmd.
- Fcst Variance %: (Expected Uncon Dmd - Observed Uncon Dmd / Observed Uncon Dmd) * 100.
- Actual RmNts To Date: The actual sold for that Inventory Date and remaining Days Left.
See Create Reports to learn how to configure a Daily Demand Forecast Pace report.