The Historical Yield/Revenue Report analyzes the actual room and gaming revenue performance and turndowns by customer segment for past inventory dates. This report is a key measure of the true value and total yield of a particular customer segment.
For best results, review this report at least monthly.
- Hotel: The ID or property code for the property.
- Inventory Date: The calendar date of the Inventory Date.
- DOW: The day of the week of the Inventory Date.
- Room Category: Grouping of Room Types; one of the four attributes used for defining the Revenue Management Product.
- Control Segment: The level of customer segmentation used for inventory control.
- Customer Segment: Individual Customer Segments the client has defined for revenue management purposes.
- Event: Indicates with a P (property) or S (segment) whether an event has been identified for this Inventory Date, Rate Segment or Room Category.
- Offer: Indicates with an O whether an offer has been identified for this Inventory Date, Rate Segment or Room Category.
- Total RmNts: The total number of rooms currently sold (shown rounded up to nearest integer).
- Revenue: The total hotel revenue for a particular Inventory Date.
- Estimated Non-room Value: The expected total gaming and customer value for all guests.
- Observed Non-room Value: The actual total gaming and customer value for all guests.
- Total Value: The total value (hotel revenue + other customer value) from guests (transient + group) including stay-throughs.
- ADR (Hotel Average Daily Rate): The average daily rate for all guests [(transient hotel revenue + group hotel revenue) / (transient rooms sold + group rooms sold)].
- ADO (Average Daily Customer Value): The average daily customer value of gaming from guests including stay-throughs.
- Total POR (Total Per Room Sold): The average value of hotel revenue and non-room spend for all guests [(transient hotel revenue + group hotel revenue + transient non-room value + group non-room value) / (transient rooms sold + group rooms sold)].
- Total Denials: Actual lost transient room nights due to lack of availability.
- Total Regrets: Actual lost transient room nights from guests that were turned away due to price sensitivity of the customer.
See Create Reports to learn how to configure a Historic Yield/Revenue report.