Day View Notes
Users can enter pertinent information in a note for a specified date. Notes are accessible to all users, can be found at the bottom of the Day View page and are free-form text.
- From Date
- To Date
- Entry Date
- Updated By
Notes appear on every day in the From Date and To Date range.
Add a Note
Select the Add Note + icon on the upper-right corner of the Notes tile. A new row will be added to the top of the Notes tile.
- From Date: Defaults to the current date
- To Date: Defaults to the current date
- Note Text: Allows the addition of text to the note
- Entry Date: Defaults to the current date or date of entry
- Updated By: Defaults to the current user
Edit a Note
Click any of the editable fields and make the necessary changes.
Delete a Note
Select the red X in the far-right column of the Notes tile to immediately delete the note.
Guestrev Web will not save notes with blank Note text whereas revGui will save notes with blank Note text.