Events can result in extraordinary demand that affects your hotel. As such, they provide vital insight and high impact to guestrev data.
Select Events from the main navigation.
Create a New Event
On either the Calendar View or List View, select Add Event.
The Event Definition window will open. Complete the following fields, then select Save:
- Event Code: A unique identifier of an event, which is assigned by guestrev.
- Event Name: Provide a name for the event.
- Event Type: Select an Event Type from the drop-down list. The Type chosen will dictate the data displayed for each day of the Event in the table below.
- Start Date: Enter the Start Date of the Event.
- End Date: Enter the End Date of the Event.
- Duration: The number of days for the Event will be automatically calculated.
Event Appears in Calendar View
The event created above appears in the Calendar View. Click on it to review the Event's details.