February 21, 2020
Rainmaker®| An RMS built to optimize profit for every segment of your transient and group business
We’re excited to share the most recent updates to rainmaker’s Guestrev, part of the Cendyn Revenue Cloud:
- New export functionality for the Events, Res + LB, Competition and Group Evaluator pages
- Enhancements that provide even better user experiences on the Pace & Pickup, Res + LB, Group Evaluator and Competition pages
- A fix to a known issue with exported reports
- Guestrev now boasts new Cendyn Revenue Cloud branding
New export opportunities
You can now export data to Excel from these recently added pages:
- Events Detail list view for a specified date range
- Events Calendar view, including selected KPI metrics, for a specified date range
- Events Type view for a specified date range
Res + LB
Reservations and loss business data for selected filters can be exported to separate Excel worksheets in the same file.
Competitor rates and the competitor setup can be exported for the selected date range.
All data on the Group Evaluator page can be exported.
User Experience Enhancements
Pace & Pickup
- The individual graphs on the Pace and Pickup tabs now download to separate Excel worksheets within the same file.
- The toggle for Segment Percent Mix and Room Nights on the Pace tab has been replaced with radio buttons. (The radio buttons only display when Stacked Bars is NOT selected.)
- When the View Room Nights radio button is selected, OTB and Projected room nights are displayed as a line graph along with capacity. When Stacked Bars are selected for either Customer Segments, Room Categories or Booking Sources, stacked bars will display, along with a line graph for capacity.
- When the View Percent Mix radio button is chosen, the selected Customer Segments, Room Categories and Booking Sources display as a percent mix.
Res + LB
- The Reservations and Lost Business tabs can now be filtered by Business Type: Transient, Group or Transient + Group.
- A new checkbox allows cancellations to be hidden or displayed.
- A new search field at the top of each column facilitates locating specific values.
- Cancellations containing a cancel date prior to the booking date will display the cancel date highlighted in red.
A new column displays the Day of Week (DOW) for each stay date.
- A new column displays the Day of Week (DOW) for each inventory date.
- Competitor rates that have not been updated for the current day, which are referred to as "stale" competitor rates, are now highlighted in red.
Fix to known issue
Data from exported reports can now be copied and pasted into another document within Excel or other application.
If you have any questions, please contact your Cendyn Client Success Team.