Use the built-in filters to find a particular request or a group of requests. Then you can export them.
Navigate to Reports
Select Reports from the main navigation bar.
Search for Requests
Enter criteria and select Search.
- Hotel Name: Hotels that you have access to will appear in the list. Choose a hotel from the drop-down list.
- Email: Enter all or part of a guest's email address.
- First Name: Enter all or part of a guest's first name.
- Last Name: Enter all or part of a guest's last name.
- Booked Room Type: Enter the code of a room upgrade type. (You cannot search by add-on codes with this field.)
- Confirmed or Denied Status: Choose All, Confirmed or Denied.
- Confirmed Date: Choose the date that the guest's request was confirmed.
- Arrival Date From: Enter the date of the guest's arrival.
- Arrival Date To: Enter the date of the last day of a guest's stay.
The search results will appear in a table below. Click the Expand icon to view more details.