Requests Tab Columns
Guest Name: This is a hyperlink. Click it to access the Guest Portal as if you were that particular guest.
Event: Category in which the guest submitted the request.
Description: Details of the request.
For In Room Dining requests, the description will be a link called View Order. Click on the link to view the order details.
If necessary, scroll down in the View Order window to see more information.
Comments: Comments added to a request by the guest prior to submission. Note: Show Comments must be checked to view comments.
Date Requested: Date that the guest submitted the request.
Event Date: The date requested by the guest for an appointment or service to occur.
Event Time: The time requested by the guest for an appointment or service to occur.
#: The number of people included in the request.
Names: The names of the guests included in the request. This field only populates when a guest enters additional people on the request. Not all request types require the inclusion of names.
Resv. CXL: If this field is populated with a date, it means that the guest canceled their room reservation on that date and the request must be canceled as well since the guest will not be checking into the property. Ignore this field if populated with "NO."
Request Status: The status of the request as seen in the backend.
Send Email: Draft and send an email to the guest.
Cancel: Select this icon to cancel a guest request. An alert message will appear confirming the request is to be canceled. Canceled requests appear on the guest itinerary.
Action Taken: Check the Action Taken box to communicate internally among your staff that:
- Action has been taken on the request, or
- A concierge is currently addressing the request.
- Checking Action Taken does not confirm a request – it is used for internal communication only. To confirm a request and notify the guest, uncheck Action Taken then check the Confirm box.
- Only ten requests will show on a page. If there are more than ten, scroll to bottom of page and click the number of the next page to view more.
- Cancel requests from the edit section and add a comment detailing the reason for the cancellation to avoid any confusion at a later date.
- Confirm requests by checking the Confirm box only when the exact time and date of the guest request can be fulfilled.
- Otherwise, confirm requests via the Edit link to insert pertinent details of the confirmed request to be communicated to the guest in the Comments field.
- To inform guests of the status of pending requests, send guests an email using the Send Email link. All sent emails are stored in the Email Log for staff members to access as needed.
- Note: If a guest replies to an email sent from the concierge portal, the reply email will go to the designated gatekeeper email address, not the concierge portal email log.