At times, guests may contact you to make changes to their requests on their behalf.
Open the Edit Screen
Select the Pencil icon in the Edit column for the request you need to edit.
Update the Request
The request details will open for you to edit. Prior to confirming or canceling a request, the Requested Date, Requested Time, Number of People and other fields specific to the request type, such as Additional Names or Airport, may be edited. Comments added in this section will display on the guest itinerary.
Save Updates without Confirming the Request
To save your changes to the request without confirming it, select Save No Confirm.
To cancel the updates you made to the request but haven't yet saved, select Exit Edit.
Confirm the Request
To save your changes to the request and confirm the request, enter the concierge's name in the Concierge Name field. Then, select Save & Confirm.
Once a request is confirmed, it will no longer display on the Requests Tab; rather it appears on the Inquiry Tab with a status of Confirmed. It also appears as Confirmed on the Guest Portal.
Cancel the Request
To cancel the request, first operationally fulfill the cancellation request by contacting the appropriate department or vendor to cancel the reservation. Next, add an explanation for the cancellation to the Comments field. Enter the concierge's name in the Concierge Name field. Then, select Cancel Request.
Selected Request is Highlighted
To easily identify the request in which the action is being taken, the selected request will appear highlighted.
- Pending status in the Guest Portal equates to Requested status in the Requests Tab and Pending status on the Inquiry Tab of the Admin Dashboard.
- If a request has been updated, an active Original link will display. Click on the Original link to view the original request submitted.
- Process guest requests within 24 hours of receipt.
- A 24-hour Reminder email, also referred to as an Escalation email, will notify property staff of pending requests that are in queue and have not been responded to within 24 hours. This email includes an active link to access the Admin Dashboard and can be sent to multiple email addresses employing configurable escalation logic.
- Note: A 24-hour Reminder email is not generated for Special Room requests or Housekeeping requests. Only a New Request Notification email is generated for Special Room requests or Housekeeping requests.