This is the default landing page for the concierge; it displays all active requests that must be either confirmed or canceled.
- Use the search fields to find specific requests.
- Click View Email Log to view an email history of Itinerary and/or Request emails.
- “There are X requests to be confirmed.” highlights how many requests require action.
- Requests highlighted in red or yellow require immediate attention.
Search among guests who have been sent a request confirmation email.
- Enter guest last name, email, confirmation number or arrival date to locate a specific guest’s reservation to view arrival and departure dates, confirmation number, eConcierge login code and email address.
This tab is useful for managing daily tasks as well as looking up details regarding a specific guest request.
- Use search fields to locate specific requests or groups of requests.
- View request history or a request summary filtered by event category, event date, event time, or guest name, among other criteria.
Query reports by date range or event. The Requested Items Detail Report shows data drilled down to guest name.
Locate, view, print or re-send a specific guest’s itinerary.
- Enter arrival date, guest last name, email, or confirmation number.
- Click View Email Log to view email history.
Log Out Tab
Logs user out of eConcierge.