In your campaign, you can include links to files or images that are hosted in eGallery. When a recipient clicks one of these links, your file or image will open in another window. This allows your recipients to open and view many different file types and prevents large files from disrupting your email deliverability.
- Select Upload to eGallery.
You can also drop in your images by dragging a file from your desktop into the photo content block. Be cautious of your file size as this method will not prevent large files from being uploaded and can impact your email deliverability.
- Your Home Folder will open in a new tab displaying four folders. You can create subfolders in and upload files/images to three of these folders:
- Shared_Company: Upload to this folder files or images that should be accessible to all properties under the same parent company.
- Files (yellow): Upload documents to this folder. Acceptable file types are pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt.
- myfiles (blue): Upload images to this folder. Acceptable file types are jpg, bmp, png, jpeg and gif.
- After selecting a folder, select Create Folder if you would like to create a new subfolder. Repeat this process to create a folder hierarchy.
- After selecting a folder, select Upload Files or Upload Images to upload your files/images to eGallery.
The Stock (green) folder contains royalty-free stock images you can use without worry of licensing costs. You cannot create folders in or upload files/images to the Stock folder.
You can close the tab and return to eInsight when you are finished uploading items to eGallery.