When scheduling a transactional email or campaign, you can choose to have eInsight CRM check for new guests/recipients every 10 minutes rather than daily. This ensures the sending of your message will be more timely and relevant.
Why Use a Recurring Campaign?
Essentially, new guest data enters into your CRM every minute. This feature lets you instruct eInsight to look for those new guests and send them the relevant message(s) you've designed. You may want to use this feature for the following scenarios:
- If you have a newsletter sign-up confirmation, you can have eInsight CRM look for new registrants every 10 minutes, ensuring your 'thank you for signing up' email is sent more promptly.
- If you have a post check-in email inviting guests to a Happy Hour, you can use this new setting to ensure your messages are sent throughout the day as people check-in.
Schedule an Approved Campaign
Navigate to Campaigns > Manage and locate the approved campaign.
Select the Approved status filter along the top to help you quickly locate a campaign ready to be scheduled.
Select Schedule Campaign, which is visible only because the campaign has a status of Approved.
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
In compliance with CASL, prior to scheduling a marketing or transactional email, you must choose to include or exclude all recipients with Canadian or blank country codes.
- By selecting Include you confirm that you have consent from recipients with Canadian or blank country codes.
- By selecting Exclude all recipients with Canadian or blank country codes will be suppressed from your campaign audience when the campaign sends.
- If you wish to exclude Canadian recipients but include those with blank country codes, please modify your audience segment accordingly in the campaign criteria tab. Contact your Cendyn Client Success Team if you need assistance.
Select Get Counts to see how choosing either Include or Exclude affects your total counts of emails.
Select when and how often the campaign should be sent. Chose either Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Hourly or X-Minutes from the How Often drop-down list.
If you chose X-Minutes, select OK in the warning modal window to proceed.
Select a value from the Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Minutes Recurrence drop-down list.
Select a Start Date, End Date and Send Time. Be sure the campaign is set to Active Status.
For stand alone campaigns, select Schedule & Complete.
Read about configuring the 'Minutes' interval option.