JANUARY 31, 2018
NEW PRECISE CAMPAIGN TIMING AND MORE AUDIENCE BUILDER UPDATES
eInsight CRM | Enterprise marketing automation and guest intelligence
As part of our commitment to hospitality innovation, Cendyn is introducing two new enhancements to eInsight CRM. First, a new 'minutes' interval option will allow you to send guest emails more frequently throughout the day. Second, we've added the ability to duplicate segments in the Audience Builder. Read below to learn how these enhancements will help you be more successful.
1. New 'minutes' option for triggered emails
When scheduling a transactional email or campaign, you can now choose to have eInsight CRM check for new guests/recipients every 10 minutes rather than daily. This ensures the sending of your message will be more timely and relevant.
Essentially, new guest data enters into your CRM every minute. This new feature lets you instruct eInsight to look for those new guests and send them the relevant message(s) you've designed. You may want to use this feature for the following:
- If you have a newsletter sign-up confirmation, you can have eInsight CRM look for new registrants every 10 minutes, ensuring your 'thank you for signing up' email is sent more promptly.
- If you have a post check-in email inviting guests to a Happy Hour, you can use this new setting to ensure your messages are sent throughout the day as people check-in.
How to configure the new 'minutes' interval option
To facilitate trigger campaigns with hourly or shorter time intervals first include this filter in your criteria when you build your audience:
- Customer Record Added In the last number of days = 1 (note that Customer Record is a term for new guest reservations)
Then, create a new Email Type that contains these settings:
- Contact Interval Rule = 1
- Contact Interval Rule Filtered Based on Email Type = Yes
Click here to download a quick guide on How to Create a New Email Type.
2. Easily clone your Audience Builder segments
Our latest update allows for segments to be cloned. This will save you time and reduce errors when building segments for your campaigns. Just select the new clone button in the segment control menu (see below).
After clicking it, the entire segment is now cloned.
Please contact your Cendyn Client Success Team to learn more about these features or if you have any other questions.