Booking Curve Graph
The Day View page includes a single-day booking curve, allowing you to analyze on the books (OTB) and projected reservations.
Booking Curve Filters
- Business Type: Transient, Group, or Transient & Group (default)
- Room Category: "All" is chosen by default.
- Days Left: 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105 or 116
- Customer Segments or Booking Source Groups
- Pickup or Rates
- All or some metrics: "All" is chosen by default.
- View the graph with or without stacked bars.
- Compare to LY: Compare the day's bookings to bookings from the same time last year.
Stacked Bars are not available when Compare to LY is selected.
When Group is selected as the business type, the graph displays the group block. When Group or Transient & Group is selected, you can also view group override details (if you previously created an override).
Hover your mouse over the Y-axis to view details about the data displayed on the Booking Curve.
- Hotel Capacity: Total rooms that the hotel offers for transient and group.
- OTB (On the Books): Total reservations made for the day for the business type selected (Transient, Group or Transient & Group).
Group Block Actual: The number of rooms set aside for groups according to the PMS.
The Group Block Actual figure is only available when Group is the selected Business Type.
- Group Override (w/Wash): The total committed for Group or Transient & Group, depending on which is selected as the business type. If an override exists to group block, group wash, or both, then group override is defined as Group Block (Override) minus Group Wash (Override).
The Group Override (w/Wash) figure is only available when Group or Transient & Group are selected and when a user creates an override from the Supply & Demand table.
- Quoted Rate: When the Pickup/Rates toggle is set to Rates, the quoted rate will display in the pop-up list and below in the Quoted Rates graph.
Daily Pickup Graph
When the Pickup/Rates toggle is set to Pickup, the Daily Pickup graph displays pickup with as-of designation.