The Reservations tab displays data received nightly from the PMS. In particular, it contains an account of current reservations by reservation ID number for both past and future dates. You can filter and sort the data.
For an even deeper dive into a reservation, copy the reservation ID from this view into the PMS.
Navigate to the Reservations Tab
Select Analysis > Res + LB from the main navigation. You will land on the Reservations tab.
Filter by Dates
To limit the list of reservations by date, select a Start Date and End Date.
Filter by Customer Segment, Room Category and/or Booking Source
Use the three drop-down lists to filter reservations by Customer Segment, Room Category and/or Booking Source.
Show All Revenue Categories
Tick the Show All Revenue Categories box to view your expected and actual non-room revenue/ancillary spend divided among as many as nine user-defined categories such as F&B, Spa, Golf, Retail, Gaming or Recreation.
Please contact Cendyn Product Help at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to customize your nine non-room revenue/ancillary spend categories.
Run the Report
Select View Analysis to run the report. Totals for the last five columns appear in the second row.
Sort by Column
Click the arrow at the top of any column to sort the table by that field.
Adjust Column Width
Place the cursor between two columns until it changes into an arrow with two heads. Double click to adjust the column with to automatically fit the data within the column (not the column header). Or, click and drag the column to your preferred width.
- Res ID (Reservation ID): The unique reservation ID assigned to a reservation at time of booking through the PMS.
- Status: F = Confirmed reservation; X = Cancellation; I= Checked-In; and O=Checked-Out.
- Arrival Date: The date of arrival for the res ID. This date may not be aligned with the DOA being reviewed.
- LOS (Length of Stay): The entire length of stay for the res ID.
- Room Cat (Room Category): Room Type booked for the res ID.
- Cust Seg (Customer Segment): The designated number for the Customer Segment, as defined by the client, into which the res ID falls.
- Cust Seg Name (Customer Segment Name): The name of the Customer Segment, as defined by the client, into which the res ID falls.
- Original Booking Date/Time: Date and time stamp the res ID was created.
- Cancel Date/Time: The date and time a record was cancelled. Field will be blank if it has not been cancelled.
- Offer Code: Unique offer code associated with a particular res ID.
- Group ID: Unique group code associated with a particular res ID.
- GTD Y/N: Is the res ID a guaranteed booking or not.
- Guests in Room: Number of guests in the room.
- Booking Source: Source of booking for this res ID such as the client's web site or call center, or an OTA such as Expedia.
- Booking Source Group: A logical grouping of booking sources.
- Num Rooms (Number of Rooms): Number of rooms booked under this unique res ID.
- Expected Room Revenue (Daily): The system’s expected room-only revenue associated with the res ID. This equals the LOS multiplied by the room rate.
- Actual Room Revenue (Daily): Room-only revenue generated for the res ID. (Post-departure only)
- Expected Non Room Revenue: The system’s expected other non-room revenue associated with this res ID.
- Actual Non Room Revenue: Other non-room revenue generated for this res ID. (Post departure only).