The request queue offers a summary view of your requests and provides quick access to confirm or deny requests.
The Request tab displays important details regarding all upgrade requests.
- Hotel Code: Indicates the property for which the request applies.
- Guest Name: Name of the person who submitted the request.
- Arrival Date: Date the guest is scheduled to arrive at the property.
- Cost: The cost of this individual request item.
- Upgrade Total: The cost of all confirmed or denied requests submitted by this guest.
- Status Pending, Lapsed, Confirmed or Denied.
- Email Status: Indicates if a confirmation email has been sent or not.
- Confirm: Select this icon to confirm a request.
- Deny: Select this icon to deny a request.
- Email: An Email icon only appears here once all requests from a guest have been addressed. Select the Email icon to manually send or resend a confirmation email to the guest.
Expand/Collapse the Request View
Select the Expand icon next to a request to see more details.
- Submitted Date: The date the guest submitted the request.
- Email: Email address of the guest who submitted the request.
- Reservation: The reservation number of the guest's original booking.
- Nights: The number of nights associated with the reservation number from the arrival date to departure date.
- Booked Code: The code used for the original booking.
- Upgrade Code: The code of the requested upgrade.
- Previous Requests: The number of requests the guest has previously submitted.
- Confirmed Requests: The total number of requests that that have been confirmed for this guest.
- Last Email Sent Date: The date that the last email was sent to this guest.
Please sign in to leave a comment.