Enter criteria to view specific requests and run requests reports.
Enter criteria in some or all of the search filters.
Select Show History. Scroll down to view the requests and their corresponding details. Run different types of reports by changing the search criteria and re-selecting Show History.
Select Print View to open a Requests History Detail Report in a new tab. Use your browser settings to save or print the report if so desired.
Requests History Detail Report Example
The report is sorted alphabetically by Event type.
Show History Columns
Guest Name: Name of the guest provided at the time of booking. Click Name to access the Guest Portal as the guest, view what the guest sees and where the guest can submit requests.
Event: The category in which the guest submitted the request.
Description: Details of the request.
Comments: Comments added to a request by the guest prior to submission.
The Show Comments box must be checked to view comments.
Event Date: Date requested by the guest for an event to occur.
Time: Time requested by the guest for an event to occur.
#: Number of people included in the request.
Resv. CXL: If this field is populated with a date, it means that the guest canceled their room reservation on that date and the request must be canceled as well since the guest will not be checking into the property. Ignore this field if populated with "NO."
Date Requested: Date on which the guest submitted the request.
Date Processed: Date on which the concierge acted on the request.
- Click the Email icon within the row of the desired request to draft an email to the guest.
- An email form will appear at the top of the page.
- The subject line, guest's first and last name and reply address auto-populate. The gatekeeper email is the default Reply address.
- Type a message in the Email Message text box, and then select Send Email.
- All sent emails will appear in the Email Log.
- Click the Edit link within the row of the request to be edited. The details of the selected request will appear in a new window.
- Prior to confirming or canceling a request, the Request Date, Requested Time and Number of People may be edited. Additional Names and Comments may be added as well.
- Comments added in this section will display on the guest itinerary.
Cancel: Select the Cancel icon to cancel a request. An alert message will appear confirming the request is to be canceled.
Request Status: Status of the request as seen in the Admin Dashboard. The statuses available in the Inquiry tab are:
Concierge: Name of the concierge or guest who last took action on the request.
- If a confirmed request is canceled it will have the status of Canceled in the Requests tab and Canceled-Pending in the Inquiry tab. Once the cancellation is confirmed, the request no longer appears in the Requests tab; it only appears in the Inquiry tab with the status of Canceled-Confirmed.
- Pending status in the Guest Portal equates to Requested status in the Requests tab and Pending status in the Inquiry tab of the Admin Dashboard.
- Once a guest checks out, the concierge may not edit or cancel any of the guest’s requests, regardless of the request’s status. The Cancel and Edit functions are inactivated; unactioned requests are moved to the Inquiry tab once the guest’s departure date has passed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.