You can optionally add subgroups, which act as subheads, to further organize your menus. For instance, you might create subgroups of "Meats," "Fish" and "Pasta" for the Entree grouping. If you don't have subgroups to add, skip to Add Menu Item(s).
Log in to Property Admin
Log in at www.cendynadmin.com.
Select Content Updates
Select a Property
Select a property from the drop-down list.
Select In Room Dining
Select In Room Dining from the list of Property Services.
Select a Group to Add Items
Select InRoomDining Grouping Services directly under the grouping name.
Select Add New InRoomDining Services to open an Add New form.
- Name: Enter a name for the subgroup, e.g., "Meats" or "Enlighten Your Day."
Consider typing the subgroup name in all caps to make it stand out, as long as that style aligns with your corporate branding.
- Description: Leave blank.
- Image: None
- Price: Leave blank.
- Display Price?: No
- Cancellation Terms: Leave blank.
- Is Title: Yes
- Has Quantity: No
- Seasonal: If the subgroup is seasonal, check the box.
- Group: Choose the group where this subgroup should be displayed from the drop-down list.
- Sort Order: Order in which the menu item will display in the Guest Portal.
- Active: Yes
Select Save. If you have multilanguage enabled, create the subgroup for each language and be sure to select Save for each language.
Select Return to Services.
Confirm that the new Subgroup shows up and has a value of True in the Title column.