Create menu offerings complete with descriptive copy and enticing images.
Log in to Property Admin
Log in at www.cendynadmin.com.
Select Content Updates
Select a Property
Select a property from the drop-down list.
Select In Room Dining
Select In Room Dining from the list of Property Services.
Select a Group to Add Items
Select InRoomDining Grouping Services directly under the grouping name.
Select Add New InRoomDining Services to open an Add New form.
Settings for a Menu Item
- Is Title: No
- Name: Enter a name for the item, e.g., "Sunshine Omelette"
- Description: Enter a description of the item.
- Image: Select either Property Images or Stock Images to choose an image.
- Property Images: If you have provided images to Cendyn that are specific to your property, you will see them when you select this button. (Contact your Cendyn Product Success Team for more information.)
- Stock Images: These are generic stock images.
- Price: Enter the base price for the item.
- Display Price?: Yes
- Cancellation Terms: Optional.
- Has Quantity: Yes.
- Seasonal: Check this box to enable seasonal date parameters which dictate when the menu item is available.
- Starting Date and Ending Date fields appear when the Seasonal box is checked.
- The menu item will only be available and appear in the Guest Portal from the Starting Date until the Ending Date.
- Enter dates manually or click the calendar icon to open a pop-up calendar to select dates.
- Sort Order: Order in which the menu item will display in the Guest Portal.
- Active: Yes
Select Save. If you have multilanguage enabled, create the subgroup for each language and be sure to select Save for each language.
Confirm Menu Items
- Confirm your menu items appear in the expected order.
- Confirm the Active statuses are Yes.
- Confirm that Title statuses are True for subgroup titles and False for menu items.
Please sign in to leave a comment.